The fun way to
discover Lombok island.
We are Lombok
lintrack dot com provide your biking tour around Lombok with
destination; Sekotong area ( white sandy beach view ),
Lingsar area ( rice field view ), Pusuk pass ( Monkey and
rain forest view ), Pengsong hill ( Temple and rice field
Sekotong ( for the real adventure )
- We will drive you to sekotong peninsula ( =/- Hour ) from
senggigi were you will begin your cycling journey.
- The landscape is rugged sand.
- Most of the beaches on the way are pure white sand.
- You will spend about 5 hours or maybe more.
Lingsar ( rice field fiew )
- Lingsar is a unique and sacred temple of two belief.
Hindus and Moslem watu telu who worship together in one
place for their own believe.It is built around 1714.Every
November or December, Pujawali dan Perang Ketupat ceremonies
are held, carried out together between the hindus followers
and the sasak ethnic group expressing their thanks to God
who has given them well being.
You will ride around the villages and rice terrace fields
which are you will never forget about the people who are so
friendly while they work.
Pusuk pass ( Monkey forest )
- You will start in the rain forest at 500 meters above sea
- You can see northern sea through green valley with forest
and rice fields.
- Groups of wild monkeys will line up on the road waiting
for peanuts or fruits.
- You need about 45 minutes.
Pengsong hill ( Temple and rice field view )
There is a pura ( temple ) in the hilly area honored by
hindu worshiper.From here you will see beautiful natural
scenes, and the harmonious natural lifestyle of the locals.
The unforgettable view of farmers holding cars a bag or
railing the land, all blended together with Mother nature.
Here live families of tame monkeys.
The hill was once used bye the Japanese as a hiding place
during World war II.
tour click here